Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Friday 6 October 2017

Diddy Deckard

So it is upon us. Many of you will have seen it. I'm 48 hours out from seeing a film that I'm more excited for than Star Wars. Seriously! Which is something I never thought I'd say.


Blade Runner: 2049.

Over the last couple of years the kindly chaps at Last Exit to Nowhere have commissioned Christmas cards based on some cinematic classics. This year it was Blade Runners turn. So here we have, Diddy Deckard, one of 4 images that will form this years addition to their gift card range, out soon.


If you save up your pocket money, you can impress the flipping heck out of your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment