Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Saturday 22 February 2014

Clash of the Titans

Well, over the last few days I've had passionate relationship full of excitement, fear, rage and tears, but alas, the Titanfall Beta was never going to be forever.

Off the back of that fling I was finally teased into doing something I've rarely attempted: Hard surface illustration. Namely, a giant Mecha. (For the uninitiated, that's a robot. A big one. That you wear.)
 

The main give-away that this isn't a direct illustration of a Titan is the fact the assailant has a sword. Which is a bit silly really. Not a chance in heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment