Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Thursday 15 August 2013

All new!

So first of all, LOOK! What an exciting new look blog! And WOW! What an exciting new look website (all updated with shiny new art)! You'd better show this to all of your friends! (waits for applause...)

OK, now that's out of the way...

It's been a long time coming but I always intended the Little Luke's Destiny image to be the first in a series, so I can finally reveal the next two characters that I've worked on.

Without further ado, may I present, Little Leia's Destiny and Little Han's Destiny.

















Leia is leading an imaginary charge into battle, whilst Han has distracted from target practice by a famous ship roaring over head. The colour palettes have been carefully selected to compliment Little Luke's destiny meaning they'll look great as a set.

Both will soon be available to order as a limited edition run and there along side their predecessor Little Luke's Destiny (currently on sale) and would look great on the wall of your kids bedroom... oh who are you kidding, your wall.

Watch this space for more info.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work yet again Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Nick. Do you mind if i reblog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, I'm a bit late on the up take but no, of course not as long as you link back here ;-)

      Delete