Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Bayou 2112

OK, enough ranting about the fate of comic book movies...

I wanted to produce a hot, lazy, hazy evening on a calm bayou, but a futuristic image of somewhere that is almost unchanged despite huge advances in technology.


I think I was inspired when watching a documentary about cultures who are so far removed from the modern world and live in the same way they have been doing for hundreds if not thousands of years and I wondered if there were modern lifestyles that would exist for as long.

Either that or from a recent re-watching of Disney's Princess and the Frog.



No comments:

Post a Comment