Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Saturday 4 May 2013

SchkwzzzZZZzzzZZZzZZZzzzzzicht*

Its May the fourth so its only fitting that I announce (in a frothing fit of rabid excitement) that two of my recent Star Wars pieces have been officially approved by Lucasfilm an will shortly be available to order via www.starwarsfineart.com/

As a life long fan Star Wars has been a constant source of inspiration and its an honour to be able to pay tribute to the franchise with these pictures, and hopefully others to follow.

Here's the information I've received regarding each print.

Little Lukes Destiny
Type of Art: Giclee on Paper
Edition Size: 150
Size 13 x 19 paper dimension
Retail Price $89.00 (£58 €68)
















Shadow of the Hunter
Type of Art: Giclee on Canvas
Edition Size: 50
Size 16 x 20 paper dimension
Retail Price$250 (£160/€190) Rolled Canvas /$295 (£190/€224) Gallery Wrapped


































Both of the prints will be on sale in coming days. Watch this space for news or subscribe to the mailing list at www.starwarsfineart.com/ to be updated on future announcements.

OK, I need to go and stock up on provisions in order to watch Empire. Have a good one.

May the fourth be with you.

*Lightsaber hum

No comments:

Post a Comment