Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Monday 3 December 2012

Horned Beast

Dinosaurs have become increasingly popular in our house, courtesy of my 2 year old son. I remember being interested in them but not really knowing any of the details that I've recently been reading up on (in an ongoing attempt to be able to impart wisdom). For example: Chronologically the T-Rex lived closer to humans than it did to the Stegosaurus. Crazy, right?

As theres greater room for creativity in fiction I rarely feel the desire to depict real animals, though these extinct mega fauna undeniably served as inspiration for this quick sketch. Pleased with his stance I felt I should add some colours and texture to really bring this alien dinosaur to life.



1 comment:

  1. I had to change the title of this link due to a sudden interest by nefarious dating companies mistaking it to be about something far more salacious :-)

    ReplyDelete