Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Monday 4 January 2016

The Force Awakens Pt2 (spoiler free, I promise)


There was so much to love here, the humour, the characters and their relationships / interaction / dialogue, BB8, Solo and Chewie, the Falcon-ohmygod the falcon, a great villain... I could go on but I wont. I'll just leave this image here instead of my frothy rant.

Rey and some nods to her journey. I loved the planet Jakku and its history. Such a barren blistering hot mechanical graveyard.


I wanted to blow the lighting out more, but it would have strayed from the others too much. In the same respect I was close to making the previous image of Finn an almost black and white environment, closer to the movie palette but it wouldn't have sat as well with the other images. I digress.

Who next?

2 comments: