Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Return to the Planet of the Apes


For as long as I can remember I've been a fan of the Planet of the Apes films (and TV series. Deal with it) and while not every entry into the franchise has been flawless the two recent films have really shown the strengths of the story.

I really hope that this incarnation of the franchise continues long enough to see America conquered by the apes, with the east coast replacing what was once the wild west and then finally the apes setting off in re-purposed ships for the 'new world'.

This would open the doors to the mirroring of one of the darkest periods in human history as the Apes engage in the mass trade of slaves. That and Viking raids, piracy and just imagine naval warfare with angry, rum drunk chimps swinging from the masts and shivering their timbers all over the place. 

Epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment