Introduction

I'm a freelance illustrator/designer/art director and if you think I can help with your project, want to offer words of encouragement or simply say hi, feel free to get in touch.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me to find out every time I haul bits of imagination kicking and screaming into reality.

Monday 6 October 2014

Morning Star and I of the Storm

So here's a couple of more planet illustrations following on from last years Mars picture. Although never intentional the opposing temperaments of the images worked out quite well with Venus being so calm and serene and Jupiter being a far more aggressive piece.

I wanted to convey Jupiter's vast scale in comparison to our other local worlds so rather than featuring the planet as a whole I opted to treat the infamous 'red eye' as the focus of the picture, and just to put it in perspective, you could fit earth into that cyclone. Twice. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment